1. Currently, you should all have visited the Career Center and been given a presentation on colleges, careers, scholarships, and testing information. You should have already taken the SAT or ACT or be registered for the next available test date (See SAT and ACT link) if you plan on attending a four year university.
2. There is a great resource to aid in the college application process and to help keep your college applications organized. It is the College Application Checklist which is located at the Cappex.com webpage. Check this one out!
3. You should have received a letter for your parents to contact your Vallivue counselor and set up an appointment for your senior interview. If you have not yet had your senior interview, make sure your parent calls for an appointment at 454-9257.
4. First day to file for the FAFSA is October 1st.
5. Don't forget!! December 1st is the priority enrollment deadline for students applying to some public schools in Idaho. You must apply by this date for school scholarship consideration.
You must have these 5 items received by your school to be considered for scholarships.
1. Application must be complete.
2. Application fee must be paid.
3. ACT/SAT scores must be sent to your school.
4. FAFSA must be completed and sent to your school.
5. High school transcripts must be sent to your school.
If all 5 items are not sent to your Idaho school by February 15, you will not be considered for freshman college scholarships.
** Keep an Idaho school in your college options. There are many scholarships for Idaho students attending an Idaho college. We have great colleges here in Idaho! Take advantage of the low cost of in-state tuition!